SPORTSMANSHIP PA EXAMPLES
- The KSHSAA or High School wishes to remind you that the ideal of sportsmanship is to be practiced and adhered to throughout the contest.
- The KSHSAA or High School appreciates your support of interscholastic activities and its principal objective. You are reminded this is an educational event and the practice of good sportsmanship is encouraged by all.
- We would ask all in attendance to practice good sportsmanship and citizenship throughout the tournament. Support your team in a positive manner, don’t be negative.
- Sportsmanship is good citizenship in action! You make the difference. Continued efforts toward the development and improvement of good sportsmanship is necessary. The Kansas State High School Activities Association encourages you to make sportsmanship a primary concern and to maintain the educational perspective of interscholastic activities. Remember—Sportsmanship is winning, even if you lose the game.
- Your ticket to this tournament is a privilege, a privilege to watch youngsters learn on the playing court. A lesson taught to players is one spectators can follow as well—Good Sportsmanship! Unruly behavior is unacceptable in the classroom, and athletics are a classroom. Remember, sportsmanship provides the human touch. The Kansas State High School Activities Association encourages you to make sportsmanship the primary concern.
- Role models are more important than ever in today’s society. You can serve as a role model for others by displaying good sportsmanship at this tournament. It’s the kind of positive values portrayed by good sportsmanship that everyone appreciates. Good sports are winners! The Kansas State High School Activities Association encourages you to make sportsmanship a primary concern.
- Be Loud, Be Proud, Be Positive—The Kansas State High School Activities Association supports and encourages spectators to enjoy the competition between our student-athletes and cheer for their teams in a positive manner. Negative comments and behavior will be addressed by the appropriate site personnel. Spectators should “Be Loud, Be Proud, Be Positive” toward all players, coaches, officials and spectators. Thank you for your support and enjoy the game.