The KSHSAA Executive Board has authorized guidelines regarding attire for interscholastic golf. All golf attire must be school approved. APPROPRIATE ATTIRE IS EXPECTED!
• Pants or walking shorts
• Shorts must be worn at the waist with a minimum 5 inch inseam.
• Collared shirt or turtle neck top with sleeves.
• School colors and identification is desirable but not required.
• Players are to be neat in their attire
• Jeans, Jean shorts
• Ragged or cut-off shorts
• Tank Tops
• Tops that do not cover the waist
• Torn shirts
• Clothing, headwear or other apparel with inappropriate pictures or verbiage
• There is no restriction on jewelry worn by competitors.
• There is no restriction on a single partial/whole manufacturer’s logo/trademark (i.e., Nike symbol, etc.)
• When caps or visors are worn, the bill must be worn forward.
• Bandanas and do-rags are not permitted.
Appropriate attire must be worn in the playing area at all times (including the award presentation).
Removal of any part of the uniform is unacceptable behavior.
• Tournament managers will not permit students to compete if not appropriately attired.
• Member schools/coaches have a responsibility to enforce appropriate attire.
• Member schools/coaches that have a concern regarding another schools attire should contact the KSHSAA.
ALL SCHOOLS MUST FOLLOW THE UNIFORM RULE DURING REGULAR SEASON AND POST-SEASON MEETS.