Eligibility Reporting


KSHSAA forms C1 (Second Semester Eligibility Report) and C2 (Annual Eligibility Report) as well as the companion middle school forms (C-M/J1 and C-M/J2) are now submitted online. Schools will no longer submit the paper version of these forms to the KSHSAA.

The links to these forms are still located in the Entry Forms menu in the same location as the previously used paper forms. The Second Semester Eligibility Report (Form C1 or C-M/J1) is due no later than 10 days after the conclusion of the first semester. This form identifies students who were listed on the KSHSAA online eligibility list the first semester, but have subsequently lost KSHSAA academic eligibility for the second semester. If you have no students to report, you must still submit the online form acknowledging you have no students who lost second semester eligibility.

High schools on a trimester system will use forms C-TR1 (Second Trimester Report), C-TR2 (Third Trimester Report) and C2 (Annual Eligibility Report). These forms are due within 10 days of the end of each trimester.

Middle School/Junior High Schools on a quarterly system will use forms C-M/JQ1 (Second Quarter Report), C-M/JQ2 (Third Quarter Report), C-M/JQ3 (Fourth Quarter Report) and C-M/J2 (Annual Eligibility Report). These forms are due within 10 days of the end of each quarter.

Please contact the KSHSAA office with any questions!



Kansas State High School Activities Association
PO Box 495, Topeka KS 66601
Ph: 785.273.5329  Fax: 785.271.0236